Our motivated team of highly experienced and qualified scientists works at our GLP compliant facility, which has dedicated laboratory areas, to cover the entire range of chemical and microbiological testing. The laboratory is supported in its daily operations by the group’s larger infrastructure and know-how from its pharmaceutical manufacturing unit, software development division. Modern, automated instrumentation gives a diverse range of testing and research capabilities so that our customers receive a cost effective, flexible and professional service.
Sophisticated equipment range includes
- Gas Liquid Chromatograph (with Headspace)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (with VGA)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatograph (Isocratic / Gradient with UV, RI and DAD detector)
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
- Thin Layer Chromatography
- Fourier Transform Infra Red Spectrophotometer
- Liquid Particle Size Analyzer
- Dissolution Apparatus with Auto Sampler
- Auto Titrator
- Karl Fischer
- Flame Photometer
Stability storage and analysis as per ICH Guidelines
Oasis offers stability storage and testing services for drug substances and products whether these are under investigation or approval process, or are already in the market.
Dedicated storage facilities include
- Long term
Oasis also assists in protocol design, on-going sample testing, and trend analysis during, and at the conclusion of stability testing.
Sample collection facility is available at the following locations:
Jaipur, Baddi, Dehradun and Ahmedabad.
This facility is being extended to more cities, shortly.