Oasis Test House Limited, Jaipur is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and NABL (ISO/IEC 17025:2005) accredited, Government approved commercial testing laboratory providing GLP compliant services to diverse industrial segments (pharmaceutical, food, water, ayurvedic, chemical industries, etc.) and government institutions, since 1981.
Oasis Test House, Ahmedabad is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and NABL (ISO/IEC 17025:2005) accredited, commercial testing laboratory, also approved by Gujarat State Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the Drugs & Cosmetics Act. This optimum-tech facility, operating successfully for over 15 years, has high-tech work space and uses emergent technologies to cater to the requirements of diverse customer segments and growing market.
The corporate culture at Oasis is built upon its core values of integrity, honesty, fairness and mutual trust. Its special emphasis on customer satisfaction, and its special brand of loyalty to customers, vendors and other associates has generated for it a prestigious 800-plus strong clientele base across India.
- To keep the services at par with the emerging trends and technologies, worldwide.
- To update and upscale to be amongst the best, always.
- To set new global standards in analytical services and achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- To become one of the India's frontline resources in analytics and be the partner of choice.
- To cater to the requirements of divergent industrial verticals.
- To associate with international CROs to leverage our collective regulatory, quality and analytical expertise to fulfill client needs.
Spearheaded by inspired leadership and complemented by dedicated teams of qualified, experienced and committed professionals, our organizations strive to set new industry standards in world-class contract research and analytical services.
Oasis Team ensures that every single test result is delivered with the highest levels of accuracy and integrity. Senior laboratory scientists work together at projects using latest information technology tools developed in-house, for planning and logistics, sampling and analysis methodologies, data quality, objective data interpretation and quality assurance. Our understanding of the pharmaceutical, food and healthcare industry enables us to provide expert, proactive support and advice.